0 van de 0 klanten vinden deze review nuttig
A nice watch at a decent price
Ja, ik beveel dit product aan.
I've had the original Vivoactive since it was released and it's been pretty great. So I was very interested when this upgraded HR version was announced and although I wanted to resist forking out for a new watch when the Vivoactive I already had was good, I couldn't hold out! So my review is based on a comparison between the original unit and this new version.
- The Vivoactive HR looks different to the Vivoactive. The watch is chunkier although a little narrower. Despite it being overall a larger watch, I feel that the size is OK on my (female) wrist.
- The unit includes built in HR through an optical HR sensor for both 24h monitoring and during workout measurement. The original unit needed a chest strap to be able to measure HR. My initial testing indicated that the HR measurement is accurate and just as good as using a HR strap would be.
- The ongoing HR measurement is useful, and the daily resting HR is recorded - a useful indicator of overall health and cardiac function.
- A while back I had a more basic Garmin activity monitor that allowed floors climbed to the measured, this was missing from the original Vivoactive and I was really pleased to see that this new version has added in the floors climbed. You can set your own target to meet to encourage you to use stairs throughout your day.
- Another feature that I'd had on the more basic activity band was intensity minutes, these are now included on this unit. Great to encourage you to 150 moderate intensity or 75 vigorous intensity minutes over a week.
- I probably won't use the added in skiing/snowboard, paddle-board, and rowing apps, but they will be very useful for those who do those activities!
Vond je deze review nuttig?